12/30/13

Beauty Talk: My Favorite Make up Brushes (Eyes)



Flat Shadow Brush Urban Decay $26.00
This brush came in my Naked palette. It comes in handy patting down shimmer eyeshadows evenly on the lid and to decreases the glitter/shimmer fallout.

Pencil Brush Crown Brush $2.37 (sale price)
I got this brush from the Makeup Show Orlando. This brush helps to precisely place shadow where you need it.

Crease Brush Crown Brush $1.91 (sale price)
I got this brush at the Makeup Show Orlando. This crease brush has soft bristles and helps blending crease colors with an ease.

Blending Brush Sephora Collection $20.00
I loveeee this brush. It blends shadow colors easily with a few strokes. 

Large Blender Make Up Forever $30.00 
This brush is so soft and does a great job blending. What sets this apart from other brushes is that the tip of the brush is tapered which helps get into corners of the eye.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think.