12/9/13

Beauty Talk: My Favorite Make Up Brushes (Face)





Pro Stippling (Old) Sephora Collection Pro $35.00
When I apply my liquid foundation I love using a Stippling brush because it builds up coverage in even natural layers. This brush doesn't shed like a poodle either which is a plus!
(The brush I have pictured above was redesigned to the new black pro brushes click the link above.)

Small Stipple Elf $3.00
The small stipple is a go to brush when i am applying concealer or a highlight underneath my eye. The brush is soft and blends product with an ease.

Natural Powder (Old) Sephora $38.00
I use this powder brush for multiple things. It is a powder brush so I use it to apply my powder foundations. Also I use this brush for applying my setting powder and I can even use this brush to throw on blush and bronzer. The shape of this brush is domed which makes it so versatile. 
(The brush I have pictured above was redesigned to the new silver brushes click the link above.)

Face Contour (Old) Sephora $30.00
This contour brush is small and easy to apply contour powder to give me a Kim K contour. lol
(The brush I have pictured above was redesigned to the new silver IT brushes click the link above.)

Mineral Powder Sephora $24.00
This brush is amazing. The bristles are soft but not dense to give a blended even application. I also use this powder brush for liquid foundations.

Airbrush Concealer Sephora $24.00
This concealer brush perfectly blends concealer over blemishes or dark spots with an ease. 


This picture was taken Saturday before work. It was raining and I decided it was a great time to have a selfie photo shoot. lol
Products Used:
Prep: Eyes- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer, Korres Anti Aging Face Primer, Becca Stay Matte Primer (in my T-zone)
Eyes: Lid- Too Faced Gold E/S(forgot the name) Stila Magnificent Metal in Vintage Black Gold
Crease-MAC Brown Script and Carbon Brows- MAC Spiked
Face: Foundation- Make Up Forever HD #178,  Highlight- Clinique Concealer in Nutmeg, Mac Double Definition Contour- MAC Blunt Setting Powder- Make Up Forever Setting Powder
Lips: Sephora Lip Stain in Dark Berry


This post contains some products sent as gratis from companies and products I purchased with my own money. This is my honest review of each product.This post does not represent the views of my employer or affiliated brands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think.