11/6/12

The Makeup Show Orlando 2012

Sunday I attended The Makeup Show Orlando. The show was filled with many makeup artist and beauty professionals (and some none of the above). I have read many blogs and watched many Youtube videos about Makeup Shows in NY and LA so to hear the show was coming to the South East region I was excited. 

I went to the show with my coworker. We arrived to the show and started to browse by each vendors booth. The Makeup Forever and Crown Brush Booth was PACKED the entire day. We also made it to a keynote by Johnny Lavoy The Transformation of Makeup. 
Overall my advice to a Makeup Show Virgin i would say 
-Have a budget
-Make a list of all the items you really need/want from the show
-Sign Up for PRO discounts with the many vendors
-Get some knowledge from Keynotes and Seminars 
- Have FUN :)


Check out my photos below (excuse my iPhone photography silly me I left my camera in the car).


(Make Up Forever Academy)










Keynote Transformation of Makeup By Johnny Lavoy
He demonstrated how to conceal a males beard and blend it with foundation to create a flawless finish.







The finished product! You can't even see the models beard!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think.