11/25/12

Ipsy November Glam Bag Review




A little late with this post but here I go... I blogged last month about my October Ipsy Bag well this November Party Perfect Bag was much better than last month.

Inside the bag included:
Meet Matte Eye Shadow
Starlet Black Eyeliner
Bare Minerals Dare Devil Gloss
Chella Defining Brow Gel
Nailtini Nail Lacquer

I really loved the November bag because getting more matte eyeshadows are on my To-Do list. The Bare Minerals Gloss is great has a hint of color and not super sticky looks great paired on top of a lipstick. The eyeliner and Brow Gel are alright nothing to jump over and do a back flip about. I am so in love with the October bag Bombshell felt tip liquid eyeliner! If you have not already signed up for a Ipsy bag do it now! $10 a month cant beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think.