2/15/13

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day My Clothes Minded peeps!


So I got a new look :) rocking braids for a month or so. So I decided to rummage thru my makeup and look for a great red or pink Valentines day lipstick.
Im wearing Ronnie Red (from Veronica Collection) by Mac Cosmetics Archie Collection. Its a Matte Red Lip. I figured everybody would be rocking ruby woo so I switched it up a little. I was torn between which roller ball to throw in my bag today Versace Bright Crystal vs. Armani Acqau Di Gio and Versace won!
Check Out my favorite pinks and reds....


Top Row MAC Ronnie Red, MAC Daddy's Little Girl, Makeup Forever Moulin Rouge
Middle Row (all) OCC Lip Tars: Strumpet, Nylon, NSFW
Last Row Sephora Rouge Shine N41, Kat Von D Adora, Mac Ruby Woo
Quilted Heart Bag- Asos



What is your favorite Red Lip or Pink Lip???


1 comment:

I want to know what you think.