1/14/13

Motivational Monday: Go Get It

You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.
-Will Smith In 'Pursuit of Happyness'




A lot of us have goals and aspirations and when we get knocked of the right track or obstacles arise we tend to point the finger and play the blame game. Blaming financial problems, family, friends, job, economy, spouse, and even the world. For the past 3 years I have blamed everyone and everything on why I haven't got settled into my career with my desired job. I realized I wanted a certain job in my field of Fashion but i did not WANT IT hungrily. It was even more frustrating when I run into people and they see I am still job hunting and looking to relocate they all have negative comments that they try to wrap in encouraging words and so called advice. I felt like nobody thinks I cannot accomplish my goals. So I finally reevaluated my life and my goals. I decided that 2013 I will work on what I want and get where I dream and I will not blame anyone or anything. Like the quote says "If you want somethin', go get it" If your working at a job that you do not love find your passion and figure out a game plan to do something your passionate about. I learned people are going to have all the advice and commentary but you have to listen to God, yourself, and your heart. Go get it, Get your dreams! Find your passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think.