12/31/12

December Haul / My Christmas Gift




After all the Christmas Shopping I squeezed a little shopping in for myself.

Mac Seductive Intent Semi- Matte Lipstick- This is a beautiful fushia purple with a great finish that isn't too gloss nor is it super dry matte finish.

Mac Passionately Tempted Blush- Nice purple/fushia blush with not much shimmer

Ben Nye Banana Powder- EVERYBODY swears by this setting powder. I tried it and i will say that after setting my concealer with this powder it didn't crease or look cakeY. Everyone was right!

Mac Currant Lip Pencil- Dark vampy berry pencil. This pencil paired with MACs Rebel and Ruby Woo looks soooo good. It can create an Ombre-ish lip.

Naked Basics- I didn't swatch this because i feel that this product is a love/hate buy/dont buy type of product. Obviously Foxy and WOS are too light and ashy for deep skin tones like myself. I really like this palette because Crave was a nice deep dark brown black. I kind of got mad at myself a few days after getting this because i should of purchased the Lorac Pro Palette or Smashbox Master Class Palette.


What did you buy for yourself????

(All of the products featured in this post has been purchased by me)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think.