10/5/12

My QVC Beauty Test Tube




Every have one of those day/weeks where you feel like everything that could go wrong is going wrong. Well that's how I have been feeling lately but when i came home to my Beauty Test Tube my week just got brighter. I have really been getting into a better skincare and hair care regimen so I decided that Beauty Test Tube from QVC is a great way to explore products and find the right fit for me.

Products Included:
1st: 1-fl oz philosophy love sweet love shampoo, bath, and shower gel; 1.7-fl oz bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter; 0.12-oz Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick; 0.074-fl oz Laura Geller Eye Spackle Eye Shadow Primer; 0.5-fl oz smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer; 0.17-fl oz Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil; 2-fl oz Ojon Damage Reserve Restorative Conditioner; 0.5-fl oz Algenist Firming Cream
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think.